We remember and pray for our beloved deceased…
May they rest in God’s peace.
Recent and upcoming funerals are listed below. (Funeral Planning may be found here.)
- Margo Peltier-Trelstad passed from this life June 26, 2020 by admin on June 30, 2020 at 7:20 pm
Trelstad-Peltier, Margo A. Peltier-Trelstad, Margo A. age 55 of Richfield passed away June 26, 2020. Preceded in death by father, Merlyn Peltier; step- father, Duane Shuck; grandparents, Hope and Harvey Peltier and Owens and Elliotte Herrmann. Survived by daughters, Angela (Kevin) DesMarais, Whitney (Christopher) Trelstad, and Morgan Trelstad; grandchildren, Mason, Isebella and Madilyn; mother, Jean
- John McCormick passed from this life June 10, 2020 by admin on June 14, 2020 at 1:30 pm
McCormick, John D McCormick, John D. age 88 of Wayzata, formerly Mound MN. Born June 5, 1932 in Hutchinson, MN died June 10, 2020. John was born and raised in Hutchinson and learned the value of hard work on his family farm at a young age. His 10 brothers and sisters were always especially important
- Patricia Daly passed from this life May 6, 2020 by admin on May 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Daly, Patricia E Family and friends lovingly remember Patricia E. Daly, 91, born on Feb. 25, 1929 who went to heaven on May 6, 2020. Preceded in death by her husband, William P Daly Jr. of 34 years, her parents Helen and Wm. Mohn, and Bernard Archer; brothers Bill, Mark (Louise) and Boyce. Survived by
- Colleen Hanson passed from this life April 25, 2020 by admin on May 1, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Hanson, Colleen M Age, 82 of Mound, MN and Bonita Springs, FL. Passed away Saturday, April 25 in Waconia MN. Born November 15, 1937 in Minneapolis MN. Colleen was the youngest daughter of Adam and Marie Oeffling. Colleen was united in marriage to the love of her life Bernard Perry Hanson on June 22, 1957
- Emily Biglow passed from this life February 8, 2020 by admin on February 12, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Biglow, Emily Ann Survived by Husband John Byrne Biglow; Children, Lilly Marie, Grace Genevieve, Audrey Ann; Mother, Sharon Audrey Rennebohm; sister, Jennifer Louise Barnes (Jason); Aunt, Daley Louise Mayer (Joseph); nieces & nephew, Lucy, Riley, Sydney, Rowan. Preceded in death by Father, Peter Hawley Rennebohm. Graduated from Orono High School Class of 1984. She received
- Laurence Connolly passed from this life January 30, 2020 by admin on February 3, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Connolly, Laurence “Larry” Passed away on Thursday, January 30, 2020, surrounded by his family, at the age of 70. Larry was born February 15, 1949, and was the oldest son of Laurence and Marilyn Connolly. Growing up in St. Paul, MN, he graduated from Cretin High School in 1967 and then enlisted in the army.
- Bernie Hanson passed from this life January 26, 2020 by admin on January 29, 2020 at 7:07 pm
Hanson, Bernard Hanson, Bernard “Bernie” Age 83, of Mound, MN and Bonita Springs, FL. Passed away Jan. 26, 2020. Preceded in death by his parents, Perry and Cecilia; sisters, Bonnie and Barbara. Survived by his loving wife of 62 yrs. Colleen (Oeffling); children, Perry (Dorene), Annette (Scott), Pat, Aileen (Rob), Paul (Lori), Peter (Kimberly); 15
- Mary Goede passed from this life January 17, 2020 by admin on January 23, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Goede, Mary Ellen Wolf Mary Ellen Wolf Goede, 99, died on January 17, 2020, at Lake Minnetonka Shores Care Center in Spring Park, Minnesota. Mary was preceded in death by her beloved husband, Darrell Melvin Goede, who died on December 23, 1962; and also her parents, six brothers, four sisters, and one stillborn infant girl.
- Glenn Anderson passed from this life January 17, 2020 by admin on January 22, 2020 at 8:53 pm
Anderson, Glenn M Anderson, Glenn M. age 99 of Bloomington died January 17, 2020. Preceded in death by wife Eleanor “Jane”. Survived by son, James (Kris); grandsons, Eric and Marc; brother, Robert; sister, Joann Foss as well as other loving relatives and friends. Glenn served in the Air Force in WWII, stationed in England. Retired
- Mark Schmidt passed from this life January 10, 2020 by admin on January 15, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Schmidt, Mark L Schmidt, Mark L. age 66 of Minnetrista, MN, passed away Jan. 10, 2020. Preceded in death by his parents, Roland and Bonna Schmidt; brother, Kurt; father-in-law, John J. Schmidt and brother-in-law, Burton Klitzke. Survived by wife, Sandy; children, Jacob Schmidt and Jenna Western; brother, Dean; sister, Jody Rasmussen; mother-in-law, Joyce Schmidt; brothers-in-law,