We remember and pray for our beloved deceased…
May they rest in God’s peace.
Recent and upcoming funerals are listed below. (Funeral Planning may be found here.)
- Emily Biglow passed from this life February 8, 2020 by admin on February 12, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Biglow, Emily Ann Survived by Husband John Byrne Biglow; Children, Lilly Marie, Grace Genevieve, Audrey Ann; Mother, Sharon Audrey Rennebohm; sister, Jennifer Louise Barnes (Jason); Aunt, Daley Louise Mayer (Joseph); nieces & nephew, Lucy, Riley, Sydney, Rowan. Preceded in death by Father, Peter Hawley Rennebohm. Graduated from Orono High School Class of 1984. She received
- Laurence Connolly passed from this life January 30, 2020 by admin on February 3, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Connolly, Laurence “Larry” Passed away on Thursday, January 30, 2020, surrounded by his family, at the age of 70. Larry was born February 15, 1949, and was the oldest son of Laurence and Marilyn Connolly. Growing up in St. Paul, MN, he graduated from Cretin High School in 1967 and then enlisted in the army.
- Bernie Hanson passed from this life January 26, 2020 by admin on January 29, 2020 at 7:07 pm
Hanson, Bernard Hanson, Bernard “Bernie” Age 83, of Mound, MN and Bonita Springs, FL. Passed away Jan. 26, 2020. Preceded in death by his parents, Perry and Cecilia; sisters, Bonnie and Barbara. Survived by his loving wife of 62 yrs. Colleen (Oeffling); children, Perry (Dorene), Annette (Scott), Pat, Aileen (Rob), Paul (Lori), Peter (Kimberly); 15
- Mary Goede passed from this life January 17, 2020 by admin on January 23, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Goede, Mary Ellen Wolf Mary Ellen Wolf Goede, 99, died on January 17, 2020, at Lake Minnetonka Shores Care Center in Spring Park, Minnesota. Mary was preceded in death by her beloved husband, Darrell Melvin Goede, who died on December 23, 1962; and also her parents, six brothers, four sisters, and one stillborn infant girl.
- Glenn Anderson passed from this life January 17, 2020 by admin on January 22, 2020 at 8:53 pm
Anderson, Glenn M Anderson, Glenn M. age 99 of Bloomington died January 17, 2020. Preceded in death by wife Eleanor “Jane”. Survived by son, James (Kris); grandsons, Eric and Marc; brother, Robert; sister, Joann Foss as well as other loving relatives and friends. Glenn served in the Air Force in WWII, stationed in England. Retired
- Mark Schmidt passed from this life January 10, 2020 by admin on January 15, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Schmidt, Mark L Schmidt, Mark L. age 66 of Minnetrista, MN, passed away Jan. 10, 2020. Preceded in death by his parents, Roland and Bonna Schmidt; brother, Kurt; father-in-law, John J. Schmidt and brother-in-law, Burton Klitzke. Survived by wife, Sandy; children, Jacob Schmidt and Jenna Western; brother, Dean; sister, Jody Rasmussen; mother-in-law, Joyce Schmidt; brothers-in-law,
- Julie Barrack passed from this life December 14, 2019 by admin on January 3, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Barrack, Julie Paige Age 63 of Mound, MN is now celebrating her life with our Lord Jesus Christ starting on December 14th, 2019. Born November 21, 1956 in Watertown, MN, Julie was kindhearted, strong, and a loving mother, grandmother, sister, and daughter. She was devoted to all her friends and family until the day she passed away. Julie was
- Eleanor Steichen passed from this life December 22, 2019 by admin on December 31, 2019 at 2:53 pm
Eleanor V. Steichen Steichen, Eleanor V. 86, of Naples, FL, passed away on December 22, 2019. She was born November 7, 1933 in Park Ridge, IL a daughter of the late Chester F. and Elizabeth Galezio. She had been a resident of Naples since 1991 coming from Minneapolis, MN. She received her Bachelor’s degree from
- Jean Lamm passed from this life December 17, 2019 by admin on December 18, 2019 at 9:59 pm
Jean Yvonne Lamm Jean Yvonne Lamm (Tauer), age 94, of Waconia. Preceded in death by husband, James; siblings, Joan Schumann, Edward Tauer and Kathryn Bruckbauer. Survived by children; Mary Beth (Alan) Ineson, James (Karen) Lamm, David Lamm; 6 grandchildren;1 great grandson; sister-in-law, Mary Ann Tauer and many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. Mass of Christian
- Bernice Putt passed from this life October 4, 2019 by admin on October 21, 2019 at 3:14 pm
Bernice C. Putt Putt, Bernice C. January 1, 1920 – October 4, 2019 of Mound, MN, age 99. Preceded in death by husband, Harry Putt; parents, Pauline and William Brady; brother, Francis Brady; sister, Millicent (Brady) Busch. Survived by children, Keith (Kathy) Putt, Suz (Putt) Sohns, six grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren and relatives. MASS OF CHRISTIAN