WELCOME TO EUCHARISTIC ADORATION!
Hours: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, First Friday
Young Family Adoration – Wednesdays when there is a School Mass – 9:45am – 10:30am
Please do not come to the Adoration Chapel if you are sick, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath, etc.
Maximum Capacity – 7.
All Adorers PLEASE SIGN IN ON THE TABLET:
- If you are a sub, tap on the sub button and enter your name with the keyboard.
- If you are visiting tap the guest button and enter your name with the keyboard.
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION – Experience the power of prayer in the real presence of Jesus!
We are so happy you are interested in Eucharistic Adoration! Below is some useful information for any questions you may have…
Come and adore! And feel free to invite friends, family members, and fellow parishioners to go to Adoration with you. Many people have found that time spent in Adoration is a great comfort when they are grieving the loss of a loved one.
What to do in Adoration
Please help make the Adoration chapel a place of silence and reverence:
- Genuflect when you enter and leave.
- Please don’t bring food or beverages into the chapel.
- Silence your cell phones and step outside the chapel for conversations.
- There are Bibles and good spiritual reading materials in the chapel. Please leave these items in the chapel for everyone’s use and don’t take them home, unless it is specifically labeled for take-home use.
If Adoration is closed in case of severe weather, you will receive an email, text or a phone call to let you know.
Be aware of parking restrictions in front of the church during the day.
The exposed Eucharist in the monstrance must never be left alone. You will need to stay for the full hour until the next assigned person comes. This is done out of reverence for the Eucharistic Presence, and to assure that one person does not have to stay in the chapel for additional hours if Adorers do not fulfill their commitment. Please sign in on the tablet every time you come to Adoration.
If you cannot make your regular hour as scheduled please go to your name on the schedule, scroll down to “request a sub” and click on the date and time requested.
Ideally, there are two or more people scheduled each hour. This is done for reasons of personal safety and in case emergencies arise. Also, it is VERY helpful if you show up 3-5 minutes EARLY for your hour, so the person who is leaving can wrap up their prayer time and not worry about leaving on time. Other people may come and go during your assigned hour, but please stay for your full hour.