What is it?
- CCW stands for Council of Catholic Women.
- All women of OLL Parish are welcomed as members of this organization.
- Members come together to share their gifts and talents to respond to Jesus’ call to serve others, and participation in CCW presents an opportunity for friendship and for growth in spirituality.
- We are affiliated with the West Deanery Council of Catholic Women, the Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (ACCW) and the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW).
- To answer the call of God by serving,
- To strive to promote the spiritual life of our members,
- To create and maintain projects that benefit the Church,
- To encourage others by taking positive action to help aid the greater community, and
- To continue to foster fellowship in our parish and in the Council of Catholic Women organization.
What do we do?
Spiritual: Special Masses & Prayer Service, Retreats & Special Speakers
Lent: Mass & Coffee on Mondays, Funeral Lunches
Social Justice: Appalachia Drive, Pennywise Shop, Respect for Life Baby Shower
Fund Raising: Holiday Boutique, Spring Luncheon
Other: Fellowship Sundays, Monthly Meetings, Christmas Party