Council of Catholic Women (CCW)
What is it?
- CCW stands for Council of Catholic Women.
- All women of OLL Parish are welcomed as members of this organization.
- Members come together to share their gifts and talents to respond to Jesus’ call to serve others, and participation in CCW presents an opportunity for friendship and for growth in spirituality.
- We are affiliated with the West Deanery Council of Catholic Women, the Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (ACCW) and the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW).
- To answer the call of God by serving,
- To strive to promote the spiritual life of our members,
- To create and maintain projects that benefit the Church,
- To encourage others by taking positive action to help aid the greater community, and
- To continue to foster fellowship in our parish and in the Council of Catholic Women organization.
Megan Youngstrom & Pam McDonald
What do we do?
Spiritual: Special Masses and Prayer Services, Retreats, and Speakers
Service to Our Parish: Fellowship Sundays, Hospitality Receptions, Incredible Festival Participation, Funeral Luncheons, and Special Projects
Service to Our Wider Community: PennyWise Thrift Store, May baskets for Lake Minnetonka Shores Residents, Sandwiches for distribution to the homeless, Baby shower for Options for Women, and Donations to organizations that help others in various ways.