CCW Scholarship Application Form
Please download both the application form and “The Seven Principles of Catholic Social Teaching” page that will be used to answer one of the questions.
Upon completing the application, save it, and then email as an attachment by Friday, June 14, 2019, to .
Additional information regarding the awarding of the scholarship is provided on the application form.
What is it?
CCW stands for Council of Catholic Women.
All women of OLL Parish are welcomed as members of this organization.
We are affiliated with the West Deanery Council, the Archdiocesan Council (ACCW) and the National Council (NCCW)
What do we do?
- Spiritual: Special Masses & Prayer Service, Retreats & Special Speakers
- Lent: Mass & Coffee on Mondays, Funeral Lunches
- Social Justice: Appalachia Drive, Pennywise Shop, Respect for Life Baby Shower
- Fund Raising: Holiday Boutique, Spring Luncheon
- Other: Fellowship Sundays, Monthly Meetings, Christmas Party
- To answer the call of God by serving,
- To strive to promote the spiritual life of our members,
- To create and maintain projects that benefit the Church,
- To encourage others by taking positive action to help aid the greater community, and
- To continue to foster fellowship in our parish and in the Council of Catholic Women organization.